This Saturday is Science Day with TheMakerMom.com at the Morton Grove Farmers’ Market!
- Science Day with TheMakerMom.com
- Music: Gene Lim will perform from 8-10 am to raise funds for Feed My Starving Children
- Music: Jim Cole will perform from 10 am – 12 pm
- Community Group: The Morton Grove Days Commission will be selling Morton Grove Days Carnival Ride Mega Wrist Bands and passing out schedules of the festivities, including the July 4th Parade and Fireworks
- Sponsor on Hand: MB Financial Bank
- This Saturday is your LAST CHANCE to get your name on our Market Friend t-shirt.
- What’s In Season? (For an Illinois Seasonality Chart, click here.)
Thank you so much to all who attended our Market last Saturday!
LAST CHANCE TO become a Morton Grove Farmers’ Market MARKET FRIEND!
The deadline to have your name listed on the T-shirts is this Saturday, June 21st!
- Saturday, June 28th: PIE CONTEST and Link/EBT One Year Anniversary
Sign up at the Welcome Booth if you plan to participate in the Pie Baking Contest! For details about the rules, judging criteria and prizes, click here.
On June 28th only, receive $60 of MGFM Link tokens for just $25 in Link/SNAP/EBT benefits. (All other Market Days are $50 for $25.)
- July 3 – 5: Morton Grove Days Carnival
- Friday, July 4th: 2:30 pm Independence Day Parade
- Saturday, July 5th: NO MARKET!
- Saturday, July 12th: Market Open!
- Saturday, July 19th: Burger Bingo – featured vendor Benhart Farms
- Saturday, July 26th: Sports Day with the Morton Grove Park District
- Backyard Bed and Breakfast
- Bee in Beezyness with God
- Beijo de Chocolat
- Benhart Farms
- Blankenship Farms
- Brick Oven Kitchen
- Cheese People, The
- Distinct Bath and Body
- Fusion Spice
- Kountry Kettle Corn
- La Spiceria
- Lyons Fruit Farm
- Maier’s Bakery
- Pals with Pawz
- Patyk Farms
- Super Cup Coffee Shop
- Tamales Express
- Wright Way Farm
Want to VOLUNTEER at the Morton Grove Farmers’ Market? If you would like to sign up for a shift (Saturday mornings through October 18th), please e-mail Volunteer Coordinator Lorri at firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up on VolunteerSpot.com.
Thank you so much to all of our generous sponsors!
Interested in sponsoring the Farmers’ Market in 2014? The deadline to appear on our Sponsor Banners has passed, but your business could still appear here in the newsletter, on our website, and on our Facebook page. For information about our sponsorship levels and benefits, visit http://mgfarmersmarket.com/sponsors or e-mail email@example.com.
call 847.750.6436, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or