Thanks so much to all who made our Market and Pie Contest special last Saturday!
Our wonderful Pie Contest Judges
- Michael and Christopher R.
Apple Raisin Pie
- Maddie G.
Apple Citrus Pie
- Cory B.
- Kim M.
- Pam W.
Apple Crisp Pie
- Catherine C. – 1st Place Winner!
Ginger Peachy Rhubarb Pie
Catherine C. – 1st Place Winner!
- Adeline R.
Very (Mixed) Berry Pie
- Katherine G.
Blueberry, Lemon, Ginger Pie
- Laura F. – 2nd Place Winner
Rustic Cherry Pie
Laura F. – 2nd Place Winner
- Patrick O. – 3rd Place Winner
Winner!! Winner! Pie for Dinner
Patrick O. – 3rd Place Winner
- Pie Contest Coordinator Maria Toth and Volunteers Jenny, Zach, Logan, Susan, Rich, Lorri, Peggy, Brad, Elaine, Nancy, Lois, Sue, Brian, Melanie, and Eric
Pie Contest Coordinator Maria Toth brings each “Show Pie” to the judges before volunteers Jenny, Zach, and Logan bring the “Tasting Pie” slices
Hungry customers can’t wait to buy a slice of pie. All donations will go directly to the Niles Township Food Pantry
Market Managers Brad and Peggy tabulate the judges’ scores for each pie.
Marveling at the talented bakers of Morton Grove! And the great, fresh, local fruit available at our Market!
Photo Credits: Elaine M., Maria T., and Kim M.
Copyright © 2018 Morton Grove Chamber of Commerce.All rights reserved.